- Our School
We do not recommend that students bring cell phones to school; however, if you want your child to carry a cell phone please be advised:
- The school is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of cell phones. The parent assumes all liability for the phone's loss or breakage.
- For security reasons, it must be kept in a backpack and turned off so as not to disturb the learning environment. If you need to leave a message for your child, please go through the school office.
- Students may NOT use cell phones on the bus, in the Before School Program (BSP), or in the After School Program (ASP).
- IPOD's, MP3 players, tablets, and other electronic devices are not allowed at school.
- Cell phones, IPOD's, and other electronic devices will be confiscated and sent to the Principal's office for parents to pick up.